Big one little one?
I have a dog, a dam dog. That gets told everyday I hate you, not that I really do. You see I have a long haired Chihiaahia. However you spell it. What I call a house pisser!!! The dam dog can't seem to just go out side. I am sick of it. NO matter how many times I let him out in a day he still will go. If he gets mad at me forget it. I might as well start looking for it. I just don't understand it. It isn't like he can't hold it. If he is in his cage all day he won't go in there. Can someone help anyone please!!! I know one thing he is making it where I don't ever want another dog again. Oh and if you are wanting words of advice don't get a small dog. From talking to alot of people with them they all seem to have this problem well maybe not as bad as my Dam Dog but still have the problem. Thanks for letting me vent!!
1 comment:
i hear ya, we have a short hair chi and he has started marking his territory in the baby room! arg!
Post a Comment