Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Earth Day!

Answers to my questions.

What are you doing for earth day??? 
We didn't do much just sat around the homestead.

What have you done in the passed year to help change the earths atmosphere?
  • Let see I have been recycleing but this year I have been trying to do more then just paper.
  • We planted 3 trees
  • We installed a tankless water heater. Helped the pocket book to. 
  • We resided our home
  • Got new windows 
We already do alot in our house and every year we try to do more not only to help mother nature but also what we do will help our pocket book.
Ok the last 2 BIG ones we did this year
  • My hubby volunteered to put the new solar panels up at Merriville's Police Station/Town hall.
  • I traded my Ultra low emissions Honda Civic for a 2010 Honda Insight Hybrid!!! Gotta Love the Avg 45 miles per gallon.
 Honda Insight Pictures, Images and Photos

What are plans to do this year to help the earth?
I know we are planning on planting more trees but, I am not sure what else yet. Time will tell.

No comments: