Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Weight update

Okay so my last update I was 183. Oh how I wish I could say I am still at 183 but slacking and not watching what goes in my mouth has made me creep back to 193 wow 10lb. Well at least I didn't let it all come back before I nip it in the butt. So here I am again. WW back on and I am taking Alli with it. I am hoping that it will make me more aware of when I do eat bad. See on WW you can eat what ever you want just in moderation. Alli you CAN NOT eat what ever you want unless you want to sit on the potty all the time. So we will see. Tuesdays will be my weigh in day going forward. Cross your fingers that I don't fall off the wagon again. I tell you food is the worst drug out there. No matter what you can not live with out it and living in peace with it is harder then anyone unless you know where I am coming from can imagine.  

weight Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: