Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Rumors and Life
With all the rumors of lay offs going on at my DH's JOB it makes me think more about me staying home. I am always wondering if going back to work is right for me because I cannot seem to be a good housewife. Now that the time is looking more realistic that I may have to go back to work I am reevaluating my thoughts. As much as I loved working and believe me I really did love it. I really think my place is in the home. I love my kids and I love my home. Whether messy or not it is home. I have been taking steps to make it not so messy. In all and all tho I have a lot more work to do. Hay you don't become cluttered overnight and it isn't going to become uncluttered over night either. While I do realize I could hire someone to help me and maybe it would happen over night. I don't have the money to do that so for now it will have to be a week to week project. Don't get me wrong IF I have to go back to work I am gonna put my all into work and I probley fall in love with working again but I know my heart is and will be torn in two wanting to be home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment