Saturday, January 14, 2012

Wow where did 2012 go?

Wow I cannot believe that I haven't been on since oh October! Simply crazy! Scary thing is I have been on but not blogging. I have to say though it is so true, the older you get the faster the years go by. Well, let see I guess I should revisit last years goals and see how I did for the blogging world to know.

 Goals for 2011!! 

Loose 30 lb. 
I ONLY LOST 10 lb. but hay it is 10 lb. I no longer have 
Read 5 books at least Read 1
Organize the house more 
Cuss less LMAO
Reduce Clutter Yep getting better 
Cook at home more nope didn't really do this
Learn to sew 
Workout again Did for a while 
Save more money Yep did this!!!
Hang up pictures 
Hay I have one ready to go just not up LOL but at least 20 sitting
Blog once a week LMAO failed at that one
Potty train the little one

So okay I got some things done. So this years list is still a work in progress. But I will share it soon and I hope to make more progress on it then I did on 2011s list. 



No comments: