I have had this blog for quite some time and I have not wrote in it at all. So here it is catch up time. I had my son yes son not daughter on April 2nd. I found out about 2 weeks before giving birth that it was a boy from a U/S done to make sure the baby was head down. If you ask anyone I was close to they knew I thought it was a boy all along. So I had to fun running around and return things to everywhere good thing I kept all my receipts.
OK so now I have 2 little ones at home. It hasn't changed much still lazy and the house that I started to clean is now a mess again. It doesn't take long if you don't keep up on it. Which is where I fall behind. So I start off this blog with a mess and hopefully during my journey in everyday life of a mother and wife I will become a domestic goddess!! Well that is the hope. so hold on tight because here goes nothing!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment