I have found myself looking at others blogs to see what they are all about. You can find blogs about everything! Well I decided mine is gona be about everything in my life as a SAHM.
Today's goal was to do laundry and clean a room LOL. Yeah right my lazy ass has only done 1 load so far and that is it. Well I did clean up the laundry area. I do have some in the dryer right now that I will need to fold here real soon so then I can say I did 2.
My husband has been car pooling since the price of gas has gone up so much. Well last night he made the comment to me that he probley should drive to work tomarrow because it is supposed to rain. So if he can come home he can with out worring. Well of course he didn't drive and the other guy he carpools with just left work. He did tell my DH's boss to tell him but still now my butt has to go out there and get him. I don't even know where to go. What a pain saving gas has caused me today!!!
Update I didn't have to go get him thank god!
No comments:
Post a Comment