Sunday, July 13, 2008
In laws gone and my mind with it.
Wow my In laws are gone the 4th weekend has passed too and you would think things could go back to normal. Nope this weekend my cousin is in from NC but it isn't as fun as it use to be. When she would come in the past she spent alot of time with us. This time and the last time they have came I feel as tho it isn't the same. It is different she has a sister in law and my other cousin her younger sister is much more into seeing her now that she has grown and out of college it is nice to see them spend more time together but it also hurts too. It is all good tho. We went over to there hotel last night and the boys all went swimming. It was a blast!! While we really missed Brody's bed time and he was a pain in the rear to sleep it was all worth it. I love spending time with her and the kiddos. Ok so what else has been going on. Really not to much well how can I say that with a 3 year old and a 3 month old. A lot has been going on. Just today Car sat in timeout for 45 min. Why would I do that. He hit the dog and wouldn't apologies to him. So I had to show him who is boss. Well needless to say he said he wouldn't do it again but he didn't say sorry to the dog. O well I guess I will take one or nothing. He is so much like me it is scary. He is off with his daddy today to go the air show. Me are Brody are going to go to the fair with my mom. So I guess I should get off here and start getting ready.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment