Monday, June 23, 2008

Our world in mine

I am still trying to figure out all this blogging stuff! I will get it one day. Today upon reading someone else blog I came across this youtube video.






All I can say is this is so true. I am my self trying not to be one of those kinds of consumers. It is really hard tho. I have also decided to live more green in turn it will also help us to create less consumer waste. Oh and help us live within our means. We have caused our self to become a Jones and I don't want that. I want to live more simple and hopefully with the steps that we are taking we will get there sooner then later.

Our weekend was crazy we decided to go camping at the last min. Can you say what a pain in the ass!!! Needless to say we got down there on Friday and left on Saturday late evening. It was mostly boring seeing it rained probably more then half of the time we were there. I can say I did enjoy sitting around at my aunt and uncles house talking with them, wish we would of gone over there sooner when it was raining. Needless to say we were just gonna leave then but decide not to that we would stay until Sunday morning. When we got back to the camper and started a fire. We noticed a storm coming in. We checked our radar and decided we would just leave that night still. So off in the car we went home. I am glad I got to sleep in my own bed there is nothing like sleeping in your own bed.
Well I need to get off of here my husbands family is coming in from OK and I need to get some more cleaning done. So off to do that!! To many goals to even put down.

Oh one big goal! Not to go crazy while my In laws are here.
I say this because I am finding myself slipping into depression again. No fun when there will be a entire house full of people and no place to get away.

No comments: