Saturday, August 23, 2008

Home sweet home

So it is Sat and I think this is the first sat in a long time we have stayed home. We are well I am potty training my son. So far it is going really well. We are taking him to a special outing tomorrow so he will be so happy when he sees where we are going. I will post pics Monday!!  The swing set is almost all the way up. My parents keep asking about it and I keep telling them it would be up all the way if they would come over  and help. LOL I wish it wasn't so hot out I would take him out there to swing. He has been asking when a swing will be on it. There is one now and he hasn't seen it yet. If you are a local reader Ultra has a lot of good deals this week 12/$10.00 I got what usually would cost 1.50 a pack for .81 can't pass that up!!!!  Of course I got 12 at that price. Well I better get going my bread is cooking and it is making me really hungry! LOL snack time.

No comments: