What a min vacation!! We had alot of fun but in the same sence it wasn't realaxing at all. What should I have expected with 2 kids.
Places we went to
The Aquarium - Was a lot of fun but really not worth the money. Car liked it so that is all that mattered.
Go Carts day one- Was blast!
DollyWood- It was not as fun but we did see Vegetales and The Krutz brothers fromn Zaommafoo however you spell it.
Go Carts again- While there the second time we say Johnny knocksville. He having a lot of funneedless to say. He did wreck Carson and Chad. It was quite funny.
We also mined- Which was fun but not worth the $35. O well carson had fun.
We walked around Gatlingsburg too it was raining so not to much fun. Tho I did go to a candy shop that I went to as a child and got some salt water taffy Yummo. It was so good. We went swimming. It was Brodys first time and at first all he did was cry.
So all and all we had a good time and spent alot less money then usual on a vacation.
1 comment:
I have a blog...Don't know if I sent it or not to you?
Leephyllis.blogspot.com
I basically put pictures...
Post a Comment