Thursday, December 11, 2008

Dark Night and Colds

Well last night me and my DH watched The Dark Night. If you haven't seen the movie I really think it is a must. Al tho the movie was good it still had a sence of sadness due to the fact that Heath Ledger is no longer with us. I can say it was his best work!!!!

We have been dealing with Car saying "I don't like you" to the DH. We are not sure where this stemmed from. Last night we were thinking about it and it may have started when I left to go to Walgreen's and didn't take him. If you know me you know my children are always with me. I guess when I left he was very upset! Not only has he been saying that to DH but he has been VERY clingy when he comes home. So I think that was the problem. Who knows with kids. Speaking of kids I am so done with my kids being sick. Since we were on our way home from dear OK. They have been sick. I thought Bro was getting better now he has started coughing again. So who knows. Bro has been to the doctor 2x antibiotic 1x which did help his cough but now it is back. Car been 2x and antibiotics for now 8 days seems better but not completely. I just don't know what to do. Today I cleaned all the baby toys for the second time and went around with disinfectant wipes and wiped down door handles and things that are touched. What else it there. This winter has been horrible with colds. Dam OK!!!!! O well what can you do.
Update on exercising haven't done it but I have been paying more attention to my eating so not all a waste. We will see when I weigh myself Friday.

1 comment:

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Wendy, thank you for leaving me a note on the Christmas decor & for stopping by. I hope you'll come back often. I've got lots more to share and love meeting new ladies out there.