Friday, December 5, 2008

Time for a change!

I always say this and never follow threw. So I am gonna try my best to stick with it and hopefully not fall off the wagon. LOL!!
Well some of you know I started exercising back in Sept and was doing very well. I really hadn't changed my eating habit so really did not loose any weight. I did however feel
a lot better then I was emotionally speaking. So In Oct when my knee started acting up I quit doing anything. It is now time to start up again. Why because my depression is coming back and I hate feeling this way!!!! It seems to stay away if I exercise so that is what I need!!! Today I was woken by the little one at 4:45am and while I was not to happy I thought to myself why not make the best of it. I kept tell myself I would start at the first of the year. In the back of my head I kept saying that is what you say every year and never follow threw. So why keep doing what doesn't work. So okay I have set new goals for myself and I really think these are good goals not ones that I will let myself down with.

GOAL
To loose 5 lb a month. 
well A pound a week. 
IF I loose more good but that is the goal.

Why this number because let see
 197 (Current Weight)
-52 (pound a week)
=152 

While yes 152 is still to heavy for me it is a realistic number for a year. If you ask me a great number since I haven't seen it since 2001. So back on my Wii and we will see where this goes. If all fails at least, I hope my depression will be more at bay. 

No comments: