Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Long time no post

Wow I think the last time I posted was 5/8. There went my goal of posting once a week at least. I cannot believe that summer is almost over about a month to go. Altho I cannot wait for my now 6 year old with a mouth to return to school I still would love more time with my kids. There is so much I have not done that I wanted to do this summer. So this next month after Bro gets to feeling better. He is having surgery to have his tonsils and ad-nodes taken out on Friday. I have to try and teach and spend our time doing our list! We did one thing on it and if we don't get it all done I am not going to beat myself up just learn and move on. Isn't that what life is about?
So I just got done doing a Juice feast. I am so proud of myself and look forward to doing it again in the next few months. I am going to keep juicing because I think it has so many great health benefits to it. So I guess I should do a weight update. It is by no means where I wanted to be at this point in the journey but hay It is one feeling a one bite passed where I was so here we go. This is from my last post and I will add to it. =0)
Week 1: 178.6
Week 2: 176 -2.6
Week 3: 176.8 +.8
Week 4: 172.8 -4
Week 5: 173.2 +.04
Week 6: 171.6 -1.6
Week 7: 170.6 -1
Week 8: 168.4 -2.2
Week 9: 167.2 -1.2
Week 10: 166.6 -.05
Week 11: 165 -1.6
Week 12: 165 0
Week 13: 164.5 -.5
Week 14: 165 +.5
Week 15: 168.2 +3.2
Week 16: 169 +.08
Week 17: 170.6 +1.6
Week 18: 166.2 -4.4 (May 4th)
7/28/11: 156.8 -9.4

203.6 - 156.8 = 46.8 Total Lost
On Years Goals 178.6 - 156.8 = 21.8
(8.2 pounds to go to year goal but not stopping there.)

In between there I have lost then gained and lost again! I am back on track now and will keep going down.

My total goal is to weight somewhere between 130-125
YES I know for 5'2" some charts say WAY less but I did find one that was more realistic it says I should be
Low 108 Target 125 High 144
so I think my goals are pretty in line with it.

My goal 130 -156.8= 26.8 lb. to go
I cannot believe I am on the down swing I never thought I would be able to say I have 26.8 lb. to go . Seriously ask someone who has asked me how much more do I have to go and I probeley said 40 more. Mentally I have not realized how close to that goal I am. So the journey goes on!!!
ONE BITE AND ONE FEELING AT A TIME!

No comments: