Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wednesday Weight Update

Weigh In Wednesday

Well last month got the best of me. I am happy that Jelly Beans will no longer
be seen everywhere I turn, LOL. I gained quite a bit of weight over the month (5.6lb) and decided to make some changes. So what did I do.
I quit doing WW and went back to wearing my bugg (Bodybugg)
I have to say I am loving more of the Challenge that the bugg gives me.
I can see what I am doing or how lazy I was for the day and so on.
Now don't get me wrong I love WW, really love WW but I needed more challenge so that is why I changed.

So now for the weigh in:

Week 1: 178.6
Week 2: 176 -2.6
Week 3: 176.8 +.8
Week 4: 172.8 -4
Week 5: 173.2 +.04
Week 6: 171.6 -1.6
Week 7: 170.6 -1
Week 8: 168.4 -2.2
Week 9: 167.2 -1.2
Week 10: 166.6 -.05
Week 11: 165 -1.6
Week 12: 165 0
Week 13: 164.5 -.5
Week 14: 165 +.5
Week 15: 168.2 +3.2
Week 16: 169 +.08
Week 17: 170.6 +1.6
Week 18: 166.2 -4.4

203.6 - 166.2 = 37.4 Total Lost
On Years Goals 178.6 - 166.2 = 12.4

So I have to say that the bugg is helping me out a lot more because to be honest
I haven't stopped eating Jelly Beans yet =0(
Time will tell but lesson in all of this if you are bored then
SWITCH IT UP!

No comments: