Thursday, June 5, 2008

ER and Clean floors

What a day yesterday!! My hubby called me at 6:30am to tell me that they put his mother in the hospital that night. They are saying she has a clot in her leg. They have not done any kind of test yet well none that we have been told about yet. See she don't call me and tell me anything so I have to wait to hear it from either my sister in law or my hubby. No biggie to me tho. I just hope what ever is wrong with her leg they fix. Well then my DH was running up our stairs for who knows what reason and fell on his knee cap. So we were off to the ER to spend 2.5 hours and be told it was only bruised. Which is great news!!! I said things come in 3's what is next. He said did my mom call you. No hun she doesn't call me. LOL he knows this. Anyhow, His cousins DH on his dads side had a heart attack and died in his sleep. He wasn't even that old maybe late 30's it is so sad. My DH is not close to his cousins and really doesn't even know which cousins DH it was but it is still sad. And he wondered why his blood pressure was so high at the ER.

Other things that happened yesterday!

~Carson fell down the stairs.

~I made a cake to practice what I am doing for his birthday. I put it on the table to cool and said don't touch it I will give you some in a while. Well he did totally ate almost 1 layer. LOL

~My dad got a weird phone call.

Wow what a day!! Only really good thing that happened was Brody slept all threw the night. Of course not last night tho. LOL can't expect to much guess.
~Mom colored my hair and I did hers.

~I did clean my floors on the main living area which is the entry living room, dinning and kitchen area. They look so nice.
I still need to get into Carsons room and clean it. It looks horrible I should take pictures and post before and afters. I will hold on.

Ok so I don't know how to post pictures really yet but I will learn!!!!! Ok so the before and to come the later.



Goals for the day:

Clean Carsons room

Do 2 loads of laundry

Pick up Kitchen

No comments: