Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Hoodrats or Homeless people you take your guess.

So I got woken by a phone call from my hubby.


DH: Honey you are never gonna guess what happened.
ME: What

DH: Our cars gotten broken into. You forgot to lock your door and your car got it to.
ME: What

DH: Yeah
ME: OH SHIT

DH: They took a Sweat shirt and long sleeve shirt out of my truck and I can't see anything missing out of yours other then them going threw the storage area.
ME: REALLY weird.

DH: Go out side and you look make sure everything is in there.
ME: OK

Well come to find out they did take something. All my change and that was all. not the GPS not the $80 bit not the radar detector or the dvd player in the back the list could go on. Just about $5.00 in change. So I wasn't gonna bother to report it but I saw a cop car go down our street. So I decided I thought I should. Come to find out the neighbors down the road also got only Change stolen from there car.

So it makes me wonder is it kids being hoodrats or is it a homeless person needing money and warmth? Humm I guess we may find out. Come to find out the people down the road have a security system and when her hubby gets home he will look at it to see if they can see the person or people. It makes me wonder and think what is in store when the economy gets really bad now much more of this will be happening? It is my hubbys 3rd break in this year. 

No comments: