Monday, November 24, 2008

Morning of laundry and tears

So this morning I had to fold my laundry that has been down stairs for 2 days. So before the big one awoke I thought I would get it all done. I got it done and when he woke I got him his morning drink and told him be right back I am gonna check my email. So I come up here to check email and was gone for oh 10 min.
 As I walked down the hall way I hear a laugh it was Brody which didn't alarm me because he thinks Car is the best thing next to boobie juice.
Well I never thought I would see this. My dear son had all my nicely folded cloths piled on top of Brody and if I wasn't so pissed I should of taken a picture to remember it oh and share it. Needless to say I explained to my son why that was such a bad thing as tears where coming down and sat him in time out. So we are both crying as I pick up the clothing. So hopefully my day gets better. I thought I would share my funny yet horrible morning with you.

No comments: