So life's reality is about to happen to NWI I am afraid. What has given this area its financial power is and may come to a slow end. Hopefully we do not see this happen but I am afraid to say I think it is coming. As the Post said massive layoffs could be coming in January to burns harbor steel plant. SAD yes many of you in this area if you don't have someone close to you work there you know someone who does. Like I said hopefully it will not come to this, but I can't help but sit and wonder what could happen to the other steel companies around us if this happens.
Maybe it is time to look with in our selves this Christmas and realize what the season is all about. You know if we change things now our children won't know the difference later. I know as a child that was brought up spoiled I wish I would of known more of the simple things in life. Spending time with family and learning things from my grandparents. Time went by quick and so will time for our children. I want my children to love to spend time with there grandparents and elders and learn from my life and from the others that lived before them.
So are you doing anything different this year for the holidays because of the economy? I know we are watching our spending. I would love to hear and learn from others on what they do that is priceless holiday fun.So we all can learn from each other in this tough finical times. So we all can learn from each other in this tough finical times.
No comments:
Post a Comment