So last night me and the DH were sitting watching Ghost Hunters when we got a phone call. It was one of those numbers you just know they are trying to sell you something. This time I don't know why I answered it. The call was for the little one. He isn't even a year old and they are calling to sell him something. Before I could even ask anything they hung up on me. Well I tried to call them back and of course it told me I have a disconnected number. I hate that if you are gonna call me at least I should be able to call you back. It just scares me that they already have Bro in the data base or whatever you want to call it.
2 comments:
That IS scary! I too hate it when you can't call yhem back. If they can call you, you should be able to reach them.
Oh my heck, I would be scared to death! CREEPY! If they called again, I would be calling the cops!
Post a Comment