I don't know if I mentioned we are doing the bathroom down stairs. Much needed. The thing that sucks is the shower that was there wasn't big enough to fit even Car in it so instead we decided to make it a closet. While I know this isn't good for resale value. We couldn't even find a shower that small or even a base that would fit. Crazy you think they made one once why not carry them still. Who knows but we did leave the plumbing so if we sell the house we will let them know that it is just capped off and can be reverted back into one. Not that they would be able to fit. Needless to say it is almost done. When it is I will share pics. We didn't go high class just something nice is all we need. Come on now with all boys in the house do you think anything would stay high class that is just funny. I did tell Car that this bathroom is off limits due to the fact he misses the potty 90% of the time. Fun clean up for me. Now oh yeah what I was gonna say is that the bathroom has a weird smell to it now not sure what it is from the new floor or sink I don't know. The thing that bothers me is it has traveled up to Car's room. I don't know what to do. Hopefully in time it will go away. Well I better get going Bro is asleep and I need to get something done today.
No comments:
Post a Comment