Thursday, February 24, 2011

Drivers License


Today day is day 97
The other day on facebook I had a conversation with a few girls. We were talking about weight loss and wanting to be pre prego weight. Somehow we got on the topic of License that we wanted to weigh what our license said. I had found an old one that I had from when I got married and had to change my name and it said I weighed 125. LOL I know for sure I did not weight that much more like 155 lol. So the other day I decided to look at my current one that yes I got like 2 years ago. Well, it said 168. LMAO Lets just say In the past 6 years I have not weighed anything less then 178 and that is right after I had my first baby Which is 5. Before I got prego with the first I weighted 190. I even checked that with the doctor last week LOL. So I thought it was hilarious that my License said 168 like the person that would be paying attention to that couldn't see that it was obvious that I did not weight that much!

Wed is weight in day at my house and will be the day I will let anyone who cares how I am doing on my weight. So I stayed in my points for the entire week and worked out 2x I would have like to of done more but got sick boooo. Also, that is why this post is late.

My current weight is 168
Did you catch that my weight is 168 I officially weigh what my silly License says. Now who ever looks at it will be like man you look nothing like this picture! heheheheh going forward I will always put the right weight. Why because now that I have lost weight I am happy to admit how much I weight!!!
How are you guys all doing out there? Did you start a challenge?


3 comments:

loveseeker said...

This is a great blog Wendy! I love reading about your weight loss journey & the courage you have to keep going! Keep going bc the numbers can only go down from hear.
Valentine

Wendy said...

Thank you V!!

-blessed b9, Catalyst4Christ said...

Cya...