Monday, February 21, 2011

I Used To Be fat.

Have any of you watched "I used to be fat" ? It is a show that comes on MTV and lets say I love it. DH says I have an issue with watching fat shows but you know what it keeps me focused and makes me realize that hard work pays off. So I am gonna do my own 100 day challenge. So my 100th day is June 2nd. I challenge you all to make a 100 day goal. Mine of course will to do my best to loose as much weight as possible. Meaning watch my diet being with in my point ranges every day and week and exercise at least 5 days a week if not more! So here it goes!!!

DAY
100

I jog/walked for a hour.

Please leave a message and start your own 100 Day Challenge.

2 comments:

MyCrazy3 said...

I <3 that show too. There is one on a&e tonight called heavy. I am really looking for a goal too. I keep seeing the commercial for the 2 day breast cancer walk in June.

Wendy said...

Yes I watch Heavy too. Love it!!