Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Goal Pants

Goal Pants
I am sitting here crying not because I am sad but because I am sitting with my goal pants buttoned and zipped!!!! I NEVER thought that this day would come. These pant by no mean are a end goal pant but they are a pair of pants I bought at my favorite store (Gordman's) oh about 4 years ago. I had bought them long back when I was loosing weight before. I had lost quite a bit but never got into them. Never even got them up my hips!!! Then I gained the weight all back.
Today as I am trying on some cloths. I decided to try on my bathing suits that I bought last year and I was happy to see I have to buy all new ones this year too. So I tried on a dress I had and wowo it is to big too. So I see these pants hanging and I think why not lets try!! And yes they fit. Not that I would be seen in them because they are a bit to tight but hay I have them button, zipped and I am sitting down writing in them breathing just fine! Today is a GREAT day! SOON I will have to find a new pair of goal pants!!! Or hay maybe a bathing suit goal instead!



Grama I know you can hear me!!!! I am doing it!! I will beat this one feeling and one bite at a time!!!!! ( If you have read my passed posts you know where this is coming from)