Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Screaming baby and more clean up

Yesterdays goals were:
Tuesdays Goals:
Bathroom clean up
Clean up Brody's room
Pick up Carson's room

If it is nice out:
Clean up the patio some more (I did)
Edge the yard (I did)
Wash the car

So I got 2 things done out of the 6 ewww.

Wednesdays Goals:
Bathroom clean up (Done)
Finish patio (pretty close to being done)
laundry (2 loads)
Clean up Kitchen and dinning Dishes are done and dinner clean up

Yesterday was a strange day. I decided to go to Walmart to pick up Carsons birthday inviets and of course I shopped which got told I shouldn't of. Anyhow I didn't spend a lot. When I got home I noticed that the invites year on them say 2007 not 2008 o well I am not spending another $6.00 to redo them I am a cheep butt. I just wrote a 8 over the 7. It will work lol. You know how many people looked at them and didn't notice. I guess they really weren't looking at them.


I was up stairs changing the chunkie monkeys diaper and hear my other monster down stairs screaming. I could tell it wasn't a scream that was I am hurt so I took my time. This is what I came down stairs to see. My monster swinging in the babies swing locked in and he was screaming because he couldn't get out. OH my I would post a picture but I don't know how when you are adding on to a post for the day. Sorry!

As I was getting off here I noticed that my son is trying to go down the stairs in my laundry basket. He has attempted this now 4x. I have talked him out of it as of now hopefully he doesn't think of it when I am not looking.

No comments: