Sorry, I have not written in her in a while. My computer has been acting up and has been a pain just to be on here for a moment. It all of a sudden started working again. Weird if you ask me but hay I will take it.
Today I:
Worked on the kitchen
Talked to a friend I haven't to in a long time
Swept and vacuumed the living room
Did a project with Carson
So Carson's room did get cleaned and the bed made. Woo Hoo but now it is a mess a little bit. I still need to go threw the closet and clean the stuff out that is not needed.
So this weekend went by so fast 2 birthdays and 1 baby shower. Man Sat was a busy day. Sunday we went shopping when we really shouldn't of. Seeming we have been spending way to much money lately!!! I mean way to much! After that we came home and it started raining boo hoo. It did finally let up and I was able to get outside to plant my tomatoes and watermelon plants. I also cleaned up some of the patio toys. They really still need to be cleaned and painted but I figured at the moment that cleaning them would be good enough. I still have a lot to do back there. So that is on the short list of things that needs to be done. I really need to start writing out my goals and doing them. Ok well lets start.
Tuesdays Goals:
Bathroom clean up
Clean up Brody's room
Pick up Carson's room
If it is nice out:
Clean up the patio some more
Edge the yard
Wash the car
There they are hopefully they will all get done!!
No comments:
Post a Comment